Friday, August 13, 2010

Love, Love, Love Feedback!

I just love checking my email each day because there are always great emails from cake customers with new challenges for me, and positive feedback from their most recent cake/cupcake/cookie experience.
It's always so bittersweet once the desserts have been delivered- there is so much stress and worrying over whether the client will like your creations. And I am sometimes sad to see the cake/cupcakes go- you start to get attached (almost) since there is so much time and detail poured into everything.
I would love to see some hidden camera footage on the reactions at the party!
So anyway, here is some recent feedback from my customers, and it is so nice to have and keeps me inspired :)


Hi Jen,

I just had to tell you that I was at a wedding last weekend & they had cupcakes from someone locally here in ********** & there was NO COMPARISON either in looks or taste to yours. Yours ROCK.....
Cheers

Hi Jennifer,

I just wanted to thank you again for such an amazing cake! It was definately a big hit and was gone in no time. ----------Thought I'd enclose a couple pictures. I love checking out your blog from time to time to look at all the cool creations you've done Thank you again for the perfect cake and you'll be hearing from me in the future.  

Hey Jen,
I just wanted to let you know our experience with your desserts.
We went through the cake pops so fast every kid that was there went nuts over them, especially when they realized they could bite into them. The sugar cookies were also a hit, I wish we had a picture of one adorable little boy that wanted nothing but the sugar cookies, he was double fisting them all night. The second he would eat one he would come get another one, he could not just have one in his hands he always needed two. It was so adorable.


Hi Jen!
Just wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful cake & cupcakes! They were very surprised and everyone was shocked by how adorable it all was! Very impressive! And the cupcakes were incredibly delicious, as well as the cake.

Hi Jen
Just a short note to let you know my sincere appreciation.
I didn't want you to think that after bugging, nagging and reminding you, I'd gone quiet after it was delivered!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Hi Jen,

Just sat down at the computer after a hectic weekend - and I want to say thank you SO much for the fabulous cake. You did such a great job on it and so delicious too. It was the center of attention and I really do appreciate all the effort you put into it.
Thanks again, and take care.

Hi Jen, thanks for the wonderful chocolate cake last Saturday, it was perfect.

Hi Jen, 
Thank you so much for the cakes!!! The girls has a GREAT time. Many said it was the best birthday ever, and all the parents absolutely loved the idea and asked for your contact info. Good thing it was on the boxes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment